- Buy Tickets
This July, I’m heading out on a headline tour to promote my debut album. On 24th July, I’ll be playing The Castle in Manchester. Here is why it’s important and why’s it’s going to be fun:
1. It’s my first headline tour for two years (and it’s bigger)
2. It’s promoting my first album.
3. Candle Thieves are supporting
4. Dave Giles is supporting
5. Manchester is always the most fun! I often think of it as a third home (after my actual home, and where I’m from). This is as close to a hometown show that I get.
6. You seriously need more reasons?
Getting your tickets quickly is advised because some dates are already close to selling out. With 4 months to go.
If you can’t make it, that’s fine. You’re forgiven, we can still be friends. But these gigs are very important to me and my career (busy shows attract attention to my music, which is what I need)
This gig is 18+
Tickets for just 8 British pounds from here: www.tinyurl.com/DGManchester